• maintain the certification acquired relating to the ISO 9001-2015 standard and the BRC and IFS standards, thus ensuring the constant updating of the System with respect to the evolution of the internal organization in order to make it increasingly a useful tool for company management;
• satisfy the customer by responding in a timely and professional manner to his needs through an elastic organization and direct contact with him, which must take place both by telephone and by participating in sector fairs at national and international level;
• always operate in accordance with the legal requirements and to protect the environment. Make sure that the product is safe and the work environment is suitable for the protection of the worker
• diversify its customers, thus increasing the number of customers both privately and in relation to large-scale distribution, also through the development of new technical skills of employees;
• increase turnover in the coming years in order to consolidate the company and make it a point of reference for customers in our sector.
• Pursue actions aimed at total compliance with ethics and sustainability at an economic, social and environmental level in order to obtain and maintain EQUALITAS certification
These objectives can be pursued through the use of targeted organizational tools, such as:
To achieve all the objectives set, La Tre Secoli has implemented the following improvement plan for 2021:
ENVIRONMENTAL PILLAR REQUIREMENTS
1 - Intervening on the way the waste is discharged in order to have a continuous flow throughout the day so that the municipal purifier can work better and be more efficient.
2 - Renewal of company vehicles with the purchase of a hybrid vehicle with low emission and in the next three years the replacement of other vehicles will be evaluated.
3 - Involvement of the contributing members in the SQNPI project
SOCIAL PILLAR REQUIREMENTS
1- Prepare a methodology for anonymous reporting by part of the local community 2 - Continuous staff training
ECONOMIC PILLAR REQUIREMENTS
1 - Extend the monitoring of consumption to energy consumption in order to enhance the investments made to improve energy efficiency and the sustainability of production processes
As regards the indicators envisaged by the Standard, implement the calculation of an initial environmental impact footprint.